Sunday, April 18, 2010
Workspace
Thursday is getting closer, so I really need to get to work on my final project, but before I do, I wanted do a quick post. I always enjoy seeing the different workspaces of bloggers, so I thought I'd share some pictures of my own. I am in a dorm which means space is limited. Luckily I get the room to myself, so I was able to use one of the desks as my workspace. Usually it's a lot messier than this. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Mandy, Thanks for your comment on my blog. The sweet shop was called The Cotswold Sweet shop. The Cotswolds are an area in the UK, it's got lots of history & a lot of old building remain, it's super cute!
ReplyDeletethanks for letting me know! definitely not somewhere i will be going soon, but i'll file that away if i ever get over to the UK (i really really hope so)
ReplyDeleteHi Mandy! Thanks for visiting my blog, and thanks for sharing your space. What are you going to do with all that great pile of buttons?
ReplyDeleteI love your workspace and blog. Will be following yours now xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://hopechella.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about the buttons yet. So far I've only used a few here and there for decoration, but I've been thinking about making some earrings and maybe magnets. Hopefully something good!