Friday, April 9, 2010

I Love Compliments

Today a stranger complimented my dress. It was a new dress and I had been worrying that it looked a little weird on me, but the compliment gave me a confidence boost and really made my day. I know it's weird to think such a small gesture can make a big difference, but it really can. I'm not good at complimenting people; I hardly ever compliment strangers. Why not? I'll only get better with practice. Compliments make me happy. So, today I decided I am going to compliment people, and I am going to start now (even if they will never read this).


Andrea of Hula Seventy: Your blog has always been one of my favorites. I love your love for projects, and it inspires me to pursue my own ideas. Hula Seventy was one of the first blogs I started reading regularly, and I hope you keep blogging for a long time.

Katie of Color Me Katie: Your photos always makes me happy. You have the funnest ideas, and
I love the color you bring into life. I hope to always enjoy life as much as you do.

Kara of I Just Might Explode: You are young, creative, brave, bright, and honest. I love the personal level of your blog, and you are someone a lot of people look up to.

Danni of Oh, Hello Friend: Your blog is soft, warm, dreamy, creative, and full of inspiration. I love browsing through the many photos you share, and I really admire the dedication you have for your blog.

Alli of One Pearl Button: Your blog is newer to me than the others I listed above, but it has quickly become one I check daily. I love your excitement for blogging, crafting, photography, and everything you post. I'm sure your shop will be a success, and I can't wait to see new photos you add.

This was fun. I think I may do a part two.

Have anyone you'd like to compliment? Leave a comment


No comments:

Post a Comment