I went to my first craft market today (unless you count the Winchester Daniel Boone Festival, which I am not), the Crafty Super Market, at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center in Cincinnati. I've seen several craft fairs posted about on various blogs, but they were never in cities close by. Today I came across a post about the Crafty Super Market on One Pearl Button and found out it was only 20 minutes away. At first I didn't want to go by myself, but I'm trying to be more independent and do more things I don't feel comfortable doing, so I printed google map directions and went for it. I passed the building three times, and I had to parallel park, but I made it. There were so many people and so many neat things. I'm glad I went. I didn't stay very long, but I did pick up some nice things.
My first buy was a flash pack from space dog studios. There were several different designs I liked, but then I saw this Gentleman one and knew I had to get it. I'm still deciding whether or not I want to keep it or fill it up and give it to a friend.
Next, I bought a card from Tracy Makanani. Zac and I both love cheese, and we talk about our love for cheese, so I thought this would be a nice card to give him sometime.
Lastly I bought a knitting is knotty sticker (which I plan on gifting since I am not much of a knitter) and two bottle cap magnets. I forget the name of the booth I purchased these from but the sticker says copyright of Sarah Utter, buyolympia.com.
Too bad we didn't see each other there! I purchased a flash pack at the last Crafty Supermarket and love it, but am a little ashamed to say that I haven't used it yet!
ReplyDeleteI know! It would have been fun to actual see a blogger in person We actually do exist in real life. I'm hesitating to use mine because I like it so much. I don't want to mess it up.
ReplyDelete