Saturday, April 17, 2010

10 Things I Love About You

I can't believe it is almost eight already. Today was supposed to be dedicated to a final project I have due next Thursday, but somehow I have managed to go all day without working on it. So, I need to get off the computer now, but before I do, I wanted to show you a mini book I made yesterday. I have made a few things like this before (memory book, things you love book, be happy book), but this is the first I get to share here. I hope you like it.

As I have said before, I don't have a ton of supplies to work with. That makes it hard, but it also challenges me to get more creative. For the pages I used some out of date question cards from my old Outburst game.

Continuing with the Outburst theme, I thought it would be fun to make the book ten things ofsomething (because in outburst you try to guess ten things that fit into a certain category). Last week I watched the movie ten things I Hate About You, so I went with the category Ten Things I Love About You.

For each page I included a reason and a quote that went along with it. I tried to use different designs and different paper to paste on each.

It's the first part of Mitch's birthday gift. I can't believe May is coming so quickly. Speaking of upcoming birthdays, mine is in less than a week. I am very excited. hope you all or having a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I did a "10 Things I Love About You" book for each of my three siblings for Valentines.. they are pretty fun to do aren't they? I love the wrestling cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was fun to make! There are so many ridiculous and outdated cards that I have enough to make another or two

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet! Mitch is one lucky guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. Actually Mitch is just what we call my friend Michelle.
    Thanks anyways!

    ReplyDelete