Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Project #1


I photographed my first person yesterday. My first person for my project, not in general. She was wonderful and a very nice number one. Sadly, I will not post the picture yet but hopefully once I get some more people I will.

The project:
I got a new camera. I really wanted to do something along the lines of this or this, but I don't think I am ready to photograph strangers yet. The funny thing is, people photograph strangers to get better at taking pictures of people, but I want to get better at taking pictures of people before I photograph strangers. Weird, right? I just don't want to miss so many wonderful people because I don't know how to work my camera or am too nervous. So, I am practicing first. I will photograph close friends and family (maybe), then newer friends, then acquaintances, then (hopefully someday) strangers. It is all very scary and I get completely nervous, but it is my project and I am sticking to it.

Photos For Thoughts:
It is almost spring. I am ready for outdoors, warm sun, and pretty dresses.



I have to turn in my story today. Look at all those copies


No comments:

Post a Comment