Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gift Giving

I love getting gifts; I also love giving gifts. It's been three months since Christmas. Yesterday I finally gave M her christmas present. It's ridiculous to think I hadn't seen her in 3 months. I have always loved a prettily packaged present. Yes, the gift is meant to be opened and unwrapped, but I have always wanted to really make a gift look nice. Usually I run out of time, or ideas, or talk myself out of putting effort in something many people wouldn't notice, but this time I didn't. M is the kind of person who would appreciate a nicely wrapped gift (she usually does something creative), and I have been inspired lately by oh, hello friend's many package posts.

brown paper from cut up lunch bags

purple tags and cards from cut up paint chips

quote first found here

i love simple black buttons for an added touch


No comments:

Post a Comment