Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Summer

My last final was today which means my first year of college is over. It is officially summertime.

"How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?"
-Dr. Seuss

Confession: I just watched the final episode of the Lizzie McGuire show on YouTube. Yeah, I know, but I wanted to see the Lizzie/Gordo thing played out. Oh, teenage romances. Why do I love them so? I think could be happy writing little love stories for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

  1. oh I wish I had summertime too! instead my exam period is soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fun. At least that means it will be over soon, right? Exams are horrible, but it is so nice when they are finally finished and all the stress is gone. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete