Friday, May 14, 2010

Travel

I want to go so many places, but it's not easy. I want to plan in advance, but things change. I have no idea what I will be doing next summer. I really really want to study abroad, but I feel like that takes a lot of planning too. It will be worth it though. Planning stresses me out, but it shouldn't. I just worry too much unnecessarily. Anyways, I want to travel.

The top three places I want to go are:
-India
-The UK
-Japan

Where do you want to go? Where have you been?

2 comments:

  1. hi! thanks for the great comments on my blog! it's always so nice to get those, especially from glorious strangers such as yourself. :)

    i totally want to go to INDIA and THE UK too. not so much Japan but i would totally go if the opportunity presented itself.

    I have been to..
    Estonia,
    Latvia,
    Russia,
    Ukraine,
    Canada,
    and lots and lots of the States.

    I have so many places on my list.
    INDIA.
    IRELAND.
    SWITZERLAND.
    GERMANY.
    ITALY.
    JERUSALEM.

    there is a sampling. I could go on for days though. specifics, you know? :)

    have a happy day!
    tif
    tifsong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You've been so many different places. I'm jealous. I loved Italy when I went a few years ago and really want to go back. There are too many other places I want to go first though. Maybe I'll just find a job where I can travel all over. That would work nicely

    ReplyDelete