Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Year in the Life

Taking a picture everyday is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

So is trying to take a picture of my earring while wearing it.

I think it would be easier if I was at school, but once I get home I tend to spend my time playing games, watching movies, and sitting around with my family or Zac. It's nice to rest and relax, but it isn't really photo worthy activities. I end up waiting until about 11.30, realizing I haven't taken any photos yet, and then snapping a few shots of something. Bleh. I want to go out and take pictures, I just don't know where. Really I just want to take pictures of people. I like people the best.

Today makes a week that I have been home. Sadly I can't say that I have done much. I guess I better get started. The summer will be over before I know it. What do you do for fun on rainy summer days? I need to make something.

No comments:

Post a Comment